Saturday, February 14, 2015

provide 40 RELEVANT youtube comments for $5









I focus on HIGH QUALITY relevant video comments to your videos.

I'll write 10 [TEN] spiced up, ACTUAL and  RELEVANT 10-30 word posts for your videos onYouTube, vimeo....

Posted through 40+ different accounts.

Blazing Fast - less than 48 hours on average.

I will use conversations between various users to discuss positive aspects of your video.

I also understand how the YouTube keyword system works and so I'll try to use as many good keywords as possible.

I don't post any short general comments like "Good Video, nice share" etc. I only post real comments with good English and grammar.

You only need to give me the link. I take time to go through the upload and study it. Then I try to form and implement a discussion strategy. Any input you provide will also be used. 

I will send you screenshots once I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment